Saturday, August 8, 2009

Six Flags Here We Come

The last day of the trip the crew was treated to a day at Six Flags in Kentucky as a reward for all of the hard work that was done during the week. Believe me we all worked very hard. We were greeted at the park entrance by Granny and Sylvester. They were a hoot. The kids headed off for the water park and Gary and Don headed for the roller coasters. I was happy to ride in the cars and keep my feet firmly planted on solid ground, thank you very much. If you click on the roller coaster picture, Gary is on the outside of the second row. He looks like he is having a lot of fun. He couldn't resist having his picture taken under a fire hat. What a time we had. Someday I hope we will be able to return to this enchanting place, Kentucky I mean, not the park. We will always have great memories of this trip and great people that we went with.













No comments: