Sunday, May 2, 2010

Little People are My Favorite Kind of People

At 7:30 am Carson came bounding into the room, jumped on the bed with tons of kisses and announced that I needed to get up because I was going to school with him!!! I had a bad case of jet lag but I wasn't about to miss that opportunity. It was Friday and that meant "show and tell". When it was Carson's turn he told the class that he brought his Grandma for show and tell and that I had flown on an airplane to see him. I took a bit of a long way around way to see him. When we got home it was time to play. He decided that Grandpa would make a great bucking bull on the trampoline. They had so much fun. When Grandpa declared that he was worn out, he came looking for Grandma. He told me that I wasn't a very good bucking bull. I laughed so hard I couldn't stay up. We did discover that I was good at another game though so it was ok. Carson said "Grandma, I just love it when you come because you always bring me exciting stuff and we play fun things together". I sure love coming too Carson.
Saturday Em, Dallas and the kids came. It is always so fun to have the family together. I am so glad that they came. It was Dallas' 30th birthday so I kept the kids and sent them off to have a birthday lunch and some time alone together. The kids love to see each other and play together. They can't get enough of each other. We jumped on the trampoline, they rode bikes and played with the neighborhood kids. Trevyn was content to climb on the big wheel. He would climb up and stand and be so proud and then he would cry because he couldn't get down. So I'd put him on the lawn and he would crawl back up. We went for a walk in the stroller. He loved that and relaxed so much that he fell asleep. He was so cute. The next time we see him he will probably be walking!! He is growing up so fast.
That night the kids had a hard time settling down. They didn't want to go to sleep for fear they would miss a minute of playing together. When they did finally go to sleep they were snuggled up together. They looked so cute and peaceful. Kyndie was mad because she had to sleep in the room with Grandpa and Grandma. She wants to be right in the middle of it all too. Sometimes it's hard to be the only girl. We had such a good time playing with them. They are all getting so big. I sure wish we could be with them everyday!! I love you kiddos soooooo much!!

No comments: