Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall Harvest















I love fall! I love the brillant colors of changing leaves on the trees, halloween with all of it's colors, the smell in the air and I love harvesting and canning all of the things you've worked so hard on during the summer. We bottled the peaches that we picked with the kids at Emilee's, then we picked off our corn. It was the most beautiful corn I think we have ever had.The ears were full and had no worms or bugs. We ended up getting 50 bags from it. I just love filling my shelves with full bottles. It looks so wonderful. I always get worried when my shelves start getting bare. We still have some tomatoes so I am hoping the weather will hold out until we can get some spaghetti sauce and salsa on the shelves too.

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Looks yummy! Glad you got such a good harvest off that Utah corn (Hee!Hee!) See ya in a few weeks can't wait. Luv Ya!!!