Friday, June 19, 2009

Jen's new house

Our next adventure was going to Utah. Our first stop was at Jen and Tyler's beautiful new home. I am not sure why I didn't think to take a picture of it. The first night we were there we went to Pirate Island for dinner. We saw a real life pirate, a ship, talking parrots and skulls. What fun!! We got up the next morning and began working on the yard. We worked all day and got it ready for the sprinkler system. Gary and Tyler got the stuff to build a fence and a gate. In the mornings I would take Carson in the walking stroller along with Bentley (the dog) and we would see what was going on in Hurricane. Carson would point out things to me and visit with me the whole time we walked. I sure miss having those times with my grandkids. He is growing so fast. He likes to try to beat you by telling you he loves you more than the whole universe. I tell him I love him to infinity and beyond and he tells me, he beat me because he loves me to eternity!! The little boy next door got quite attached to Gary and began calling him Grandpa. We sure enjoyed our time with you guys. Love you tons, to eternity and beyond!!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Oh Mom! You are amazing and I just wanted to tell you I love you lots. I miss being home and being able to talk with you. You're the best! Thanks for everything! You need to come down and visit again! I love you enternity and beyond! :)