Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Empty Nest Comes Alive

Kelsey has been back home with us since December. We are enjoying having some life in the house again. She has found new love, so we get to have alittle excitement around the house again. Sean seems to be a very nice young man. Since she met him, she spends lots of time on the road to Pinetop, so once again the house is empty. Funny that I know a lot of the people that Sean lives around. I met them when I worked for Dr. Flake. It really is a small world. I am not sure how long Kelsey will stay with us but we will enjoy her while she is here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...

How cute!!! My little blogger mom! Keep the post coming and some cute pictures. If they are of me make sure you pass it by me first unlike kels and put the uglyest picture I have and then put it on her blog!