Saturday, November 14, 2009

Time Out


A few months ago, Jen called me to see if I would be interested in coming to St. George for the Time Out for Women Conference. I had heard how wonderful it was, so I was excited to go. If we signed up as a group it was cheaper so we decided it would be fun to have the whole family come also. I was sad that Sharla and Kelsey weren't able to come but oh my spiritual experience. We all loved it and came away uplifted and rejuvenated. We were laughing hard one minute and drying tears in the next. The music was amazing. We are told that we are not to covet but when it comes to a voice, I have a hard time not doing that. Hillary Weeks was everyone's favorite. She would tell a funny story and then sing a song to bring the point home. I met and visited with old friends. It was such a wonderful experience. We decided to make it a yearly event. The next one will be in Phoenix next October. I can't wait. I am so glad so many were able to come. To quote the newspaper "And a fun time was had by all"!!

No comments: