Saturday, July 4, 2009

Has anyone seen my office?





I am so sad!! The office I redecorated and worked in for more than 4 years is now gone, torn down and scooped away. This room also had many memories for me as it was also my 2nd and 4th grade classroom. My 4th grade year, my Dad feel out of a tree and was hurt very badly. He was trying to trim the trees in front of our house and he had pulled one of the branches away from the house by tying it to his truck. He cut the branch and when it snapped he went down. He was in the hospital for a very long time. I remember my Aunt coming to the school to tell me and I ran back into that room to tell my teacher who was also my Dad's good friend.
They say that this will be a very nice complex once it is done, but for me there will always be a bit of sadness at having lost some history and a very nice office!

No comments: